<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10256297?origin\x3dhttp://shadowfighterx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, January 19, 2005 ' 10:37 PM Y
=x

Guess what/ I've changed my mind. I'm going to reveal everything...including my master plan and the result of the test. Which lands me up at where i am now. I might not be able to write this all today but probably tomorrow can! Not soo much on day 1 in sarawak...mostly day 2 but a bit of hints here and there bt day 1. {17 November :Time: 3.15 AHHH...CHOO! I woke in a sudden by a sneeze and a cold...promptly got hit by the lamp and fell back onto to the sofa. Great. I should realli have insisted on a bed yesterday. Getting up and scratching my hair I headed to the toilet to wash up. The flush woke up Justin in the next room. Then after I switched on the tv, the rest soon awoke 1 by 1. Time:3.45 a.m Everyone except stuart was watching the latenight..I mean early morning soccer game! YEA man! I only hoped that no one downstairs would complain. LOl. Time: 4.50 a.m Justin and i woke up stuart with a start. He sneezed and fell asleep. Oh well. 5.30a.m After Stuart finally got u, i realized I was starving. I shoulda have eaten more yesterday. Never mind hor. So justin and I went down to the breakfast place to see if it was open. Then realized cannot bring down card or else zachary and therest got to walk. Wahhhh!! So we walk down 15 storeys until 1st floor. Then justin realized he forgot his BREAKFAST COUPON. hahaha! So the poor guy had to walk up all the way and walk down again. Meanwhile I finished off my corn flakes b4 waiting for the rest. So after the rest came down i promptly exited. However I forgot to bring down my luggage so i ALSO have to walk up all da way again. sO frustrating. Lucky i hitched a lift ride wif the 6a guys and gals down stairs(no, jun was NOT there, she went to the breakfast place alreadi. Ha.). Then Mrs tsung and the teachers assembled all of us...etcetc blablabla........then we started the activity course at camp permai. Soooo damn fun. And I realli got to shine by scaling the wall myself. Hee hee. Funny part coming already. So after lunch we went to do rapelling. So after all my frens persuaded me I decide to act cool and rapel first. turns out it's a lot harder than it looks. sigh...... After crashing into the rocks twice I finally reach bottom. And then a lot of my frens and teachers cheer for me (YEA MAN!) . So after that i wait for the rest to come down. I remember vaguely avinash telling me how great he is scaling the wall while crashing while zachary scolding genevieve for knocking rocks on his shoulder. So after a while PALMER makes it down. And then jun...joeshua...etcetc. then after jenny chiang, last one is Pamela. and then eeryone coax palmer into yelling protection words and yelling to pam that she mustn't fall down cuz (i nd u) sheesh lor. And then he says..."don't fall down, i need u!" worse still...he says....wo ai ni! terrible and stupid and wayyyy too mushy. Becuz.... Firstly, Pam's going to be angry for embarassing her. Similarly Jun might be. why you think i don't say things like that openly?! Second, everyone's going to laugh. And if HE does..pam's going to kill him. Last, who's going to think he realli does anyway?! A lover doesn't love by embarassing his girlfren rite??? Guess I made my point. So after a long while she finally comes down and we head to the canteen...where we find the 6c girls waiting truimphantly since they beat us in the obstacle course AND rapelling. Sheesh. But they did win. Soo after i treat the guys ( MY frens at least) to drinks we rest and unpack in the cabin( why'd jun and the rest complain?! Haven't they ever gone real camping b4?! It's a LOT worse)then we relax for a while and share one o my big packets of chips. We hang around the canteen when the a's decide to play truth or dare black jack. I am forced to play it against my own will. So everytime i lose they keep asking questions on Jun and what I would do for her. I tell them the truth, unfortunately so becuz i hae never been afraid of the consequences. Such as...'would you borrow from loan sharks to buy jun somethin..." etcetcetc. Who's afraid of loan sharks?! Certainly not me. I do not fear death at anytime becuz death to me is merely the beginning of new life. Later..the 6a guys keep teasing me abt that. i get realli annoyed and already scolded by the teacher's prviously thnx to a certain person's frame...I take joeshua's and palmers dare. i don't usually believe in dares. Thnx to yulin and zi hao whom I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT appreciate but since they have told you so i might as well reveal. It's true. I tried for an attempted suicide. I am now a witness to how it feels like when you attempt suicide. First...all past regrets...painful memories come back to you when you think you are dying. I'm not sure for other suicidal ppl but for me, it was so different. Because right then, someone told me spiritually that it was not time for me to die yet. And at that moment,when i hit the ground, I had my plan. I had my FINAL M.I PLAN. It was time..... So the teacher's got me to my senses, (actually more like my shutdown but the teacher's still deserve credit) carted me to the hospital for a check up...etcetc....in the car driving back home i was compelled to tell Mrs tsung everything. Now SHE understood. With her help i would learn a new lesson abt to unfold...and finally put my final plan into phrase. Ahh...got tuition nowww!!! gtg. Lateeerr. bye!







The.One.And.Only.


Luke Ho
15 Years Old
15/02/1992
New Town Secondary School
Basketballer




Likes & Destests


Likes

Jesus, my Lord and Saviour
Her--obviously,who else..?
Basketball
Running
Slackin
Any form of games that i am fantastic at


Detests

[x]Betrayers
[x]Liars
[x]Heartbreakers(not directing to me.)
[x]Jerks

Blabber-ing





Links


Alex

Amanda

Bettina

Charmaine

Cynthia

Dinah

Fanny

Hannah

Hernhern

Jia Wen

Joshua

Jules

Jun Jie

Junice

Kai Yang

Leonard

Liping

Marcus P

Marcus Wee

Marion

Mrs Ang

Mr Ang

Nicolas

Nicole

Pearly

Peggy

Priscilla

Sano

Shimin

Stephie

Sulwyn

Varun

Vera

Xiang Rui

Ximin

Zeken

Class blog

6c blog!




just YESTERDAY.

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008



Now Playing




Credits

Designer: beibei
Site Host:Blogger
underline, blockquote, bold, italic&strong is:purplekisses-
Credits to Pearly ;DDDD
Copyright Luke Ho [23.09.2007]