.Tuesday, January 25, 2005 ' 3:05 PM Y
=x
Peh. Today morning going down the lift bump into HARUMI. Wad a lousy way to start the day. And then nearly late for sch. Miserable mornin sia. And then the discipline master mr lau go tok bt yesterday who is smoking at where and then who s blocking the bus 196 entrance at queensway...etcetc. Soooo long so boring. As if all of us do like that. Crappy loser.
P.E not so bad cept the warm up exercises becuz high jump I look fantastic after jumping with frostbury flop and I excel 1.4 m thingy so all my classmates cheer. WAHAHAHAA.
The after geography recess got nothin t do, so borin....excep tok bt match wif queenstown tomorrow. i not nervous wan. Should be a piece of cake.
Then after class Haumi tells me bt that stupid madeline yeo from my class (not my neighbour) say i like her just becuz I give her my sweet from the cme project build some stupid skyscraper. Big deal. Crazy female...I since when eva like her?! One time in pri sch she running down stairs she push me aside and say get lost and then i run after her and push her aside saying get lost also. Hehe...
Then anyway Math Mr Lim not happybt the file thing so he say a lot of boring things. Then the math thing so dead easy to do. BORING!!
Chinese spelling veri hard wan. So annoying..and then rest of lesson so boring.
Will be writing more on a not so boring day later...
Bye