.Saturday, February 26, 2005 ' 7:31 PM Y
=x
Can't stand it liao. I think I'm going a little nuts. Seemingly so evil...........
Tomorrow is Sunday. That means after that is Monday, the Lit. test, which I must get A1 for, if i want to get under 12 points for my LrR5. Turns out there are 5 ppl who got a* for english in class and 11 for math...I am so dead! They are not NOT smart...just slacker only. And yile is starting to thrash me cuz i can't do geography for NUTS. also science. Bloody hell. Infact, yile is going to get under 12 points for L1R5 if he simply doesn't include math and chinese! AHHH!!!! That means going to get thrashed liao. Crap.
Oh well. Still got chance if I keep t my schedule for the weekend....and get A1 for all my chosen subjects. That way can transfer damn fast. LOL. Saw jw today at sports complex and she seemed so shy like that, especially since her brother with her. Walk short distance run liao. Haha. ;)
Sighz...I really nd to put my social life aside already. I have no confidence at all. Except for one thing, I am going to change new town be4 I leave, or my code name isn't ShadowfighterX.
Ohz...I had a dream bt jun! I'm going crazy liaoz...got to stop thinkin bt girls already. Soooo distracting. gd thing no gals in my class r.
Got dinner. Later.