.Tuesday, February 08, 2005 ' 8:20 AM Y
=x
Amos. I am very tempted to say I HATE YOU. But I don't. When was the last time you said "I forgive you"? I know you're a christian. Whatever happens to me doesn't matter. God will deal with you when the time comes, and i am inclined to say I forgive you..and am giving you a last chance to turn back. I have no idea why you r so intent on ruining my life since Jun is gone and I am not related to you at all. Think abt your actions. You'l regret eventually.
I have not been bloggin since i was occupied durin the weekend for b'day party. It went on fine..it was quite fun cept packin loadin unpackin cleanin etcetc...i couldn't stand it. Besides... I only confirmed amos was spammin until I met shawn tay at the supermarket and he told me amos' email address and that he went to sji. I heard there r lotsa gays there. ..better than new town homo's and gangsters though.
Boring!! But since droppin by hpps tomorrow will be able to show off my new improved bball skills and make the a's look foolish. Which reminds me. Since jun didn't tell me that it was amos who was spammin me i guess she still cares for him? Maybe? If he is a jerk i am a bigger one. I shoulda have given up long time ago. Compassion and sincerity are weaknesses. Jun doesn't care.
It's back to my old life so far. Though i have made several efforts to change..as well as remain the same person I used to be. Which leads me now to the "hero' which pupils looks up to, seniors challenge and teachers hate. Maybe i should tryy a diff. personalty. Sighz. I'm not sure if it's worth it anymore.\Later then/