.Monday, March 21, 2005 ' 11:48 AM Y
=x
I hate being me. Except is that all I can say?
Phew.I'm glad i go to church. It's during that time i can think so i can snap back into my senses and stop acting stupid. I realize that I can't change the person that I am, and since i have yet to discover who I am, I will just accept that I am...who I am. Maybe that is the only way to solve my problems with this attitude.
It is too late to apologize...but i'll say sorry anyway. Better than not saying anything at all.
Hmm. It's the last day of the holidays. I can''t imagine life with sch work again. At least I have my goals to work for. Although I hate studying. But can just approach one week at a time. That kind of thing. Maybe so.
Arrgh.....I dunno what to do for the stupid chinese quiz. I wonder if anyone has started working on it yet. bleh* Chinese. Hmmph. Not everyone's born with the power to memorize instantly. Sheesh.
I wonder how she is doing.....
Hmm...Nus high sch isnt taking part in the bball competition...which means I can't exactly see Clarence. Oh wellz.
Rats...I have to go up against nan hua, clementi town...Actually secondary school changing realli sux. I have a 25% feeling of not wanting to transfer next year. Like it's so easy*. JEez. although I want to get out, it's a matter of choices. My decisions. Crap.
I guess sch in less than 11 hrs time won't be so bad if i try to be optimistic. TO finish today off...
1. Finish all the rest of the holiday homework.
2. Coax Dad into letting me buy Order of the Phoenix which I still haven't gotten after 2 years since I am a cheap character. ( Joel has already pre-ordered for half blood prince...ugh! )
3. Um...pray that I havent missed any homework out cuz most of the teachers are after me anyway.
I guess life is supposed to be beautiful and bright to those who choose to look at it that way, to do the best they can and accept bad things as they are. The modern reality is so gloomy..and maybe a little sad.
Maybe all of us make life the way we live it....which is why some of us just don't see it eye to eye......