.Thursday, March 24, 2005 ' 1:14 PM Y
=x
Just watch this....
Shadow rox!!! Hehe. I still play sonic heroes. :) Actually i prefer it to ffx2. Seriously.
I am NOT DEAD. HOORAY! Although still got very low chance of going out in the week. :(
Today the new town gals who played with us today made my thumb feel even worse after i genna whacked how many times. Just becuz i burned like 12 times? :(
Hehe. COnstantine rocks! Both of them. But then constantines performance on idol today kinda SUCKS.
I hate invitations to join something online. It's quite irritating, so if u have sent pleez don send anymore. And do NOT send me birthday calendar. So there.
Fighter....that idiot nicholas from upper sec tricked me into lending him my bball. -_-/
That guy who's his fren keeps pushing him around. I'm going to write abt a fight with him with him very soon, cuz i AM.
Got a lot of work to do..which i'm going to skip...for a while anyway.
Whew...so tired.
Does she know I exist?
Ohz. Today I saw Bryan and Shi Min ( class 1/1 ) sitting together. Like couple like that. So cute.
then after that Bryan confessed his love for her right in front of me and some of the guys! OMG. I have never met anyone not embarassed when confessing love or someone. But maybe love is not something to be shy abt.
Which reminds me...i swore.
Whoops.
Hmm...so cute together lorh....hahaha.....
Lolx.
:)