.Saturday, March 12, 2005 ' 8:17 AM Y
=x
Saw those two idiots again...the ones who called ms ang a sexy babe ( -_- ). Oh well. At least she didn't hear them. Hmm...wonder.......
I wasn't very happy wif ms cheong. Had to put on my best acting job so as not to stay bk for friday's detention...that biased evil crazy old woman! BITCH. Hmmph. I voice my own opinions.
March holidays at last! Cept that I checked calendar and we got NO holiday the whole of april !! Cept for weekends of course. So much for free time. Tomorrow got borin flag day...wahhh!! Which reminds me. Now I can't attend the 6c meetin. Crap. Boo! Suck.
I have not exactly spoken to a lot of ppl lately. That is sad. Especially shion and eugene the exchange students from Japan who stayed over. :(
I guess I hae been quite depressed lately. Now I consider this : Quit. Give up. Sounds great? It depends for what. Fighting? Doing the right thing? All I've ever done for my life is mostly this. It's time...
Looks like I am no more.....?
Peh. I hate my life now. Everything abt it is so detestable. Looking at other people, I wish I could be one of them. No one knows what happens to me actually. Which is why..........
I don't want to be me........I don't want to be me..........