.Tuesday, April 05, 2005 ' 12:55 PM Y
=x
Ok. Got my targets right at last.
I need high scores for......
1. Math
2. Lit.
3.English
4. Physics. And this is HARD. But maybe she is worth it.
5. Home ec. Seriosuly. But at most...well?
6. Um. Last one was forgot already. NOt chinese. Will try history...IF i get higher in it than geo.
Yay. Got that clear.
Today was very frustrating. Started off with PW, turns out that the stupid email page wouldn't load until we staarted it on another com ,and by that time already wasted half an hour. Than when we were happy, for no reason the email wouldn't LOAD, so we didn't do ANYTHING today. And just then jun jie irritated me, and I was 100% tempted to kill him. Sheesh. Insensitive ppl....
Then physics was quite..um...scary. I dunno. Ms ang..well..dunno why she shouted at jerome for copying. Hehe. I didn't know she was that strict.
Why is ms ang ms chong's fren?! WHY?! WHY?! Anyway I REFUSE to study for my bio test, so too bad.
Oh. It's a bit late in the nite, so will continue tomorrow. Except got 2.4 tomorrow. If I don come in first it would be disgraceful. YEa.
Wahaha.