.Thursday, April 14, 2005 ' 11:32 AM Y
=x
Phew. Today's performance was a disaster.for me. I refused to wear that vest thing as the taxi driver cuz it makes me look like a girl. Sheesh. Guys don't use long sleeves.
Oh...cynthia lost her cool. I mean it. Sorry cynthia, but seriously, u scared the life out of me.
Sir aaron actually went a bit too far thoughz, giving kenny onli a small role. I wonder how the others reacted to what happened between the two of them..if cynthia quits then we might be goners if we can't find a replacement in time. Hmm. Maybe? I hope nicole's ok from the shock of being accused.
Which reminds me...I was the only boy at rehearsal today! (apart from sir aaron ) Becuz all the guys got ncc! Ahhhh!!
But then it wasn't so bad. :) I guess getting to know new ppl through the performing is quite fun. It's realli nice to work with them, an effort where we all pitch in together for the sense of sucess.
I wonder why aaron is hosting our play though. Is he getting paid or something?
Played bball a lot today...am a bit tired..arrgh.
I didn't speak much to Li lin today, so the premonition didn't come true. Phew. Bt then there was a horrible desire to tell her, but i was ab;e to keep my mouth shut.
She looked real hot today though. And no, I do not have a crush on her. I'm sure everyone reading this understands the meaning of compliment.
In actual fact, she looked like
her for a moment there...but then again I'm letting my imagination go wild.
I got a free mamee packet from
Lily ( girl in the play...I have no idea what her real name is ) and yay! I got enough for LUNCH.....Especially when I only brought $o.45..so I was flat borke. I didn;t knwo they sell mamee in the canteen! Well, at least I know what to eat for lunch next time I can't afford KFC. :)
Want to sleep already.....but then got geo test tomorrow!!! OH yarh. I sure fail today's math and chinese test. And I had a horrible dream that I failed the physics test!! Ah well. Can only hope for the best.
Got homework tonite anyway. Lolx.
Nite.