.Sunday, April 17, 2005 ' 11:38 AM Y
=x
Phew. I'll keep yesterday's entry in my private journal....cuz i'm a little too lazy to type it down now.
So today was marcus b'day! Yay! Well, at least his b'day party anyway.
So I played with his captain...( well, he liked to be known as captain anyway, I still dunno his real name...!!) and won 7-3. But he was really tougher than i thought he would be. 178cm height and better than marcus!! Wah seh. So at least i have something to brag bt. i beat subhas 7-3 also. :)
anyway, when kenny and cynthia came with shaq and Lilin the crowd went wild, cuz...well hey, there aren't many couples at that party. And then samantha and wei en showed up. At first nobody knew that samantha was there. And then after marcus came back everyone found out. Then they left to pick up si min.( Bryan's gf*)
When samantha came back i\the crowd went berserk, and she probab;y blushed immediately. Marcus laughed but i'm pretty sure he was trying not to blush too.
We threw the circular pillows around like boomerangs and it was quite fun, but i really made a fool out of myself. Ah well.
But it was fun! T=hen we played bball for a longgg time..and james, peng xiang's fren and i won like crazy. eVen against shaq (though I am very confident he was giving us chance but winning is winning, and it felt so great to win!! )
As for romance at this party, I'm not sure which was more mushy....cynthia hugging kenny for all kingdom come (sheesh!) or shaq and Lilin french kissing 5 or 6 times. Length of time vs severity of intimacy....I'm not sure which is WORSE.
French kissing is very um...intimate. It makes one have evil desires. I should not have been watching them.
Anyway, I just HAD TO ANSWER a question on Ms ang ( stupid subhas....by now everyone knows....crap) about..well.....nvm.
Oh.I'm still a little traumatized by that..so I'm no going to say anymore.
Ta.