.Sunday, April 03, 2005 ' 1:17 AM Y
=x
Whew.
I woke up cuz it was soooo cold...wind blowing in my face.
Now the time is 8.10. Still no one is online cept' varun. Borin.
I had a dream yesterday. Just remembered I still DOn't KNOW who told who bt my attempted suicide.
Which reminds me. Why did I tell ms chan bt my suicide?
*yawns* This mornin look like is going to rain all day like that. But if I can swing it, then after making tons of notes for my physics test, home econs. test and maybe...MAYBE.....for bio, I'll go bball.
Actually if i do crappy for bio I don realli care.
I think my mind is corrupt again. IT's that kind of thing.
GIrls are just distractions. Riorty is important.
Easy enough?
OH yarh. Got homework for all 3 subjects mentioned earlier...can ANYBODY help me?! Sighz. I'm just too tired and lazy to do this by myself.
Writing.....oh yarh. Mr Tay Yong lai won a eacher's day award...after he joined last year......AND became hod. How the HECK?! did that happen?! PPOwer sia.
Which reminds me. If I don't get out of new town soon, I won't have a future.
Cuz by then I'll be fighting for my life.