.Tuesday, May 24, 2005 ' 1:49 PM Y
=x
I love sceming and plotting. I suppose it's what I do best/
I'm very disappointed in my results. If my english had gotten A1 as planned then I would have gotten 10 points and repaid ms ang. I aven't done anything...i am upset and angry with myself. Hate it.
No point making pormises u can't keep. Dad, Mum and i went to elliot's and joash house todae...they are like super rich and got super big and comfy house. Onli prob is like the clocks hardly work. 6 com's and 4 tv's and even projector to enhance screen for XBox. tHAT IS LUXURY.
Played bball with the trio b4 the dinner at elliot's place...got thrashed by some fairfield sec 3 guys. No wonder they are in top 8 for singapore.
Anyway, at elliot's place also played bball, ate a lot of barbeque chicken for the 3rd time in 2 days ( very unhealthy ) and watched a movie bt bball. Quite amusing more then helpful. Still....
I dunno how to react to certain situations lately, and i still have my doubts. Left some questions....
1. Is anyone on earth worth dying for ( apart from God )?! I mean...um...cynthia! Would u die for kenny? Easier said than done.
2. Um...ah crap. Gtg sleep nowz. Later then.