.Thursday, September 22, 2005 ' 10:24 AM Y
=x
I told you....I'm the best ...But you just don't listen.Time to shut you down.I used to say that A LOT primary school. Honestly. For basketball anyway. And since honesty is more important then modesty, I'll also mention that i always kept my word. Palmer once told me " Can you let me thrash you? Just this once?" I was seriously pissed with him that i beat waikeat. jing qin. wei quan and him. 21- 10. And obviously i had to get my favourite quote in first.
I don't play as well as I used to. I lead by instinct by anger. I'm nothing. Without the past.
And just to think some time ago my past was catching up with me...ha.
I only told one person that. It wasn't any of my crushes. Or my loves. Or infatuations. i don't even care that much. But now I do. And not to mention my marks stink. Please pray for me. I need a miracle.
I still love you.
I still care.
Why didn't you wait for me?
Let me free......