.Friday, September 02, 2005 ' 8:11 AM Y
=x
I forgive you.I haven't blushed becuz of her in months.....but still. Today.....
Sighz. Saw a lot of familiar faces.....some really bring back past memories.
So i'm not exactly inspired, but at least i understand i have to do something bt my life.
wonder why she's not paying attentin to me anymore? I talked to jun more then i talked to her!
Sigh. Sighing is not gd.
Anyway, i got gd charlotte cd today! I don really like some of the songs so far. Some too dull.
Rachel also managed to get don't phunk wif my heart from black eyed peas download.
Bored. Got loads of hw.
Don' feel like blogging.
Want to bathe after bball. Met some arrogant guy who tried to prove he's better then me. At least i didn't say anything! After being blocked 6 times and burned like a thousand he still doesn't get it. Asshole.
I wanta sleep.
Tomorrow got sch! Homework..tests......etc. Shit.