.Tuesday, November 29, 2005 ' 2:09 PM Y
=x
My name is Luke Ho.
I'm sure you all know that already.
What is Luke Ho like?
Nobody knows.
I sure don't.
I could have died today from exhaustion.
I took a 156 bus to the previous SMU building with the indoor basketball court passing through nanyang girls and hwa chong and all sorts of other schools. I took them as landmarks in case i got lost.
Smart thing to do. Considering what happened later.
Two things. First of all, new town beat fairfield by an overhaul and they are so fortunate we weren't counting the score otherwise it should be at least over 50 points plus.
I scored 4. Yay.
Secondly. I really got lost. I took the 156 in the other direction and landed up somewhere in choa chu kang instead of clementi. I owe tom $13 for the taxi, otherwise i'd never have gotten home.
I can't walk. Maybe tomorrow it'll be better.
My blog hasn;t changed in a year.
Maybe that's because i didn't set up the blog in the first place.
Somebody help me?
I want to sleep.
I want to go bowling. Not basketball.Getting sick of it ( can't believe i said that ).
I miss my old friends. Yarh. old frens are the best frens.
new town guys are a pain. no wonder why girls don't like them. then again, girls don't like me either.
i mean personally.
wonder how nat is doing?
i saw her at dover mrt.
she was dressed real funny.
her eyes bulge when she's surprised. kinda cute. and funny.
sleepy....
wonder why people quit blogging?
maybe becuz they're sick of listening to ppl like me.
i'm totally out of it.
every time there's some new fad i'm always the last one to pick it up.
by the time i enjoy it, everyone else hates it.
sheesh. honestly.
How do you define love?
Maybe i'll neevr know whether i know it?
or whether i already am.
or whether everntually it'll work out.
but at least now i know one thing.
i'm not prepared. yet.
hahaha.
HIJACKER.