.Monday, January 02, 2006 ' 11:05 AM Y
=x
I looked at her questioningly. 'You're not going to play?'She gave me a faint smile. Or the person that was me i was watching anyway.Lately it seemed that i am living my dream again. But this time, i was watching me from a distance. Apparentely i was not spotted by myself or her. Like i was......invisible.she muttered something about the sun. I probably never heard it and that is why i don't remember cuz i was too busy looking at her. So cute.I sighed at looking upon myself. Did I eveer know what was going to happen next? OR what would happen eventually?I watched me get hit my a volleyball as the scene faded away from me. Why did I get these flashbacks of the best moments of my time with her during the worst times of my life?School is starting......tomorrow. THat sucks. I hope i don't get a certain bio teacher.
And meet up with certain people.
Old faces and new faces.....
But why can't I forget a certain face?