.Monday, January 23, 2006 ' 6:16 PM Y
=x
I'm free....
Not.
But close enough.
Okay. As usual I'm sneaking andlooking at popular ximin is and i'm typing all this cuz she doesn't knwo and neither does anyone at church. Nearly everyone in church.
YEsterday was pam's birthday! kinda forgot.
6th jan is nat's birthday.
8th jan is palmer's birthday.
happy birhtdays! Lolx.
Anyway.
Hopefully someone will tell them that.
I'm considering just letting this be a diary since hardly aI'mnyone comes here.
I hope ximin's okay. She probably is though. bEtter than I am doing anyway.
And ms.
And jun? Hmm.
Peh. Really keep feelings hidden. Sure.
I'm tired. The juniors at hpps are getting more spoiled and proud. Like they have anything to brag bt. Peh.
Especially the fat one on the bball team. I mauled him with a basketball. Should have thrown harder. Who nowadays gives chance?
Joel's okay. I know he is.
Hmm. But lately...i don't have time to care abt other ppl.
That;s just sad. I should have been to begin with.
Instead of wallowing in my problems.
Now 5 ppl know level 2 of my secrets.
Phew.
Anyway, ms chan going to make sure I get counselling. Claims I only wan ms ang to reject me for the attention.
Not really.
But partially.
Wonder who wants it?
A?
Alter?
?
or EVEN ME?
Scary. Hmm. I'm still thinking bt the match from fri, so I'm content. For now.
To the one who understands:
I can kill you, destroy you, take apart your life piece by piece and let it burn....but now I'm good.I choose a path. I know it's the right one this time.Doesn't mean you can get your way. I can get you.Anytime. Anywhere.And you'll just be dead.I am all I am.