.Sunday, January 29, 2006 ' 7:15 PM Y
=x
Mood: Elated....empowered....very appreciative of life. ( way too many smiles today)
Whoo hee!
Chinese new year!
And that means $$$$$!!!
I'm sure you guys know about hat already.
Today's sermon was not exactly exciting...but interesting. About the river.
Won't tok bt what it meant to be. THat I will keep to myself.
I liked the song breathe. It's...very heartwarming.
How am I supposed to collect the tickets from atalia?! Crapp....arrgh.
Hahax.
She looks so different with glasses. Well...doesn't make her look worse.
Pity...I didn't get to see her much.
Hardly at all recently.
I guess cuz of change....
But I'm happy. I've started to feel a bit more grateful then usual. EVen when I'm down. I mean it this time!
I should treasure the frens I had and have in pri sch and remember them for who they are, now and previously. ( whether...um. drastic changes....)
And I should be grateful...I can wake up each morning to see the sunrise! ( not really actually. but when I can it's nice. =) )
and that every moment I live is...different.
I am not going to say should be..I am going to say I am....
I am glad that ms ang can get married anytime....at least someone is. Someone who I have feelings for.
I am grateful for my high math results lately.
I am grateful that at least I nearly got out of the green guardian thing.
I am content with tests and projects.....for now. ( wink* )
I'm grateful ppl even come here to read all of this.
Even if I'm not as popular as I would like to be.
That I have talents.
That I can live, no matter how painful it is.
That I know that there are people who love me....
And I beat him today. Just today. Every day I just have to take him down.
I'm glad...I can write this truthfully and honestly.
I still hope I can say what I need to say though, when the time comes.....
but I'm looking forward to it.
maybe it's just intuition?*
hmm/.
I long to see you smile everyday.