.Tuesday, January 31, 2006 ' 5:53 PM Y
=x
Mood : Sleepy....tired...lazy....slightly not content. And passionate.
Sigh....long day today.
First me and Joel had to do housework..then we play cards with our new decks intil lunch...after lunch study...tok online a while...watch frens....then at night play bball....and swimming...and table soccer....
And now I'm back home. I wanted to say something to someone. Just felt like one of the days your heart is bursting to say something/
I wonder if she's okay.
I found out that the new one is evil. Not totally....but I'd hate to take her down. Especially....since......
This is going to be painful.
Anyway tomorrow's basketball shld be tiring...I hope i'll be okay....and I don't want anything really bad to happen.
I'm..okay. Just a little confused..tired.
Done nothing much worthwhile today.
I still have a job to do.
No matter how painful it wil be.
And I can't say until it's done....