.Saturday, February 11, 2006 ' 10:43 AM Y
=x
Actual Time: 10. 45a.m
Mood: Tired. Sleepy. Hungry. Depressed. Wishful thinking.
Since I don't have time to type later....I have the feelign sppl shouldn't come here to get depressed. Hopefully something good actually happens later.
I just gave up. I was right. I am a big quitter. And every inch of me is still dying, still bursting to do something. But no. The heart doesn't rule over the soul right now.
The pain slowly increases...very slowly, very painfully. I am guessing it'll die down when I am least expecting it.
In the meantime, Luke Ho is a very moody, rash, violent, mean and depressed person. Keep away from me for today.
I hate being hyper sensitive. I hate being A HIJACKER ( although I'dnver tot i'd say that)
and I have 2 tuitions today. why can't I like, not have any more tuitions?!
At least for math and science.
I have no free time anymore!!
Even if I tried to drop by church it would be for the wrong reasons.Just remembering the ppl from the church in bukit timah, being the cream of the crop in the sunday school classes....look at me now. look in me now.I am so different from all of me. I am all I am.And sad to say,there is no hope.There is no hope.Actual time: 11.11pmMood: Better. Sleepy. and wondering. A little crazy.
Another job for yours truly, leader of M.I, one of the most powerful HIJACKERS.
And that is? Well. Not telling ya.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
evil grin*
Anyway finished boring tuition and lots of laughter at study group. tuition stinks.
very late now.
tomorrow's agenda is to play bball. lots of bball. to vend anger. and while at church, hope for an answer.
love her.
love her with all my heart an soul.
now i'm crazy.
ahahahahaha. shoot me, shoot me!!!
whooo.
Wonder why all this weird stuff is happening. Not all of it is painful, but kinda weird. I need this...time...to find me. Find all of me.
Wonder if she'll ever love me half as much as I to her. Not a chance, but it would be.....
Wonder what my results will be like. So far bio A1 ( super rare), math a1 ( whoohoo! ) , english a2 ( k..?)
I failed art. No surprise there.
Hate madeline yeo. Not my neighbour. My neighbour is very funny and sweet and heartfelt. Not liek my classmate. HMMPH.
and to think yours truly is trying so hard to be kind. arrgh! people are thinking weird things lately.
ooo000000hh. evil.
Evil me.