.Wednesday, February 01, 2006 ' 10:27 PM Y
=x
Mood : Defintely lousy. I notice there's a pattern for a certain day.
I'm tired...sick...angry.
Naturally.
Ms ang was totally not in a good mood. Obviously I got punished for the mind map thing, so....etcetcetc.
And a lot of other stuff. GOt tired with sch....so much homework which I only just completed....angry abt bt a lot of unfairness stuff....still pissed bt what happened on friday.....and a lot of other other stuff. Sleepy.
I miss her. And I'm going to keep missing her. Nothing seems right.
Seems.
I'm ...
Just...
Ready to burst into flame........
Ad something evil and powerful seems to unleash in me......
It's scary.
I..don't know what to do.....
Something i jsut remembered brings me a bit of comfort. Just a bit. Better then nothing....
Am I so lacking in faith? Shame. Especially how Ximin and Renfred turned out to be. And look at me? I'm hardly even grateful.
Writing does reflect the truth.
Today's verse by leader. For me to live is Christ, to die is gain. Something like that. I got to remember what exactly it was.
And a very simple song.
His love is warmer then the warmest sunshine
Softer then a sigh
His love is deeper then the deepest oceans
Wider then the sky
His love is brighter then the birghtest stars
That shine every night above
And there is nothing in this world that can ever change his love.
thank god for helping me with my studies.
right now i'll just stay pissed. please help me.
this power is the keythe power changes me!