<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10256297?origin\x3dhttp://shadowfighterx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, February 17, 2006 ' 9:08 PM Y
=x

Mood: Fine

Okay. Missed out oneday.

Feb 16th
Was able to run! It's been two days since my major injury. Anyway , still can't jump nor sprint or additional movements to bball, but nevertheless...should be okay by next week.

NOt so easy to cope in class...but e got new math teacher who's waiting for his A level results...really not bad actually...quite impressive..but apparentely we missed out by 3 weeks of math...so common test real afraid will fail...arrgh. Still, no results less then a2 =) / cept for chinese or artbut that's okay.

NEarly fail chinese. Arrgh. Then math get super sizzling A1 90 plus. Peh. How ironic.
I wonder how long I'm going to be soo happy.
Maybe not on sunday.
Probably not on sunday.
But lately, I've never been half beyond myself as I have now. The feeling is unbelievable.
I can be so wild..so free....so passionate...( grin*)
Thank you...

Feb 17th
Bio sucks. I think my worst subjects are art, chinese and then bio. All like 50 something. Then the rest 70 something and above. How to get top class like this? Don wanna have to study as hard as joel....
peh. or maybe jsut very lazy.

Math okay larh..but still never learn enough...i want to get a1 for math!! still do..
want to be the best. no one can beat me in anything. no way. especially if I don like the person.

meh. feel very evil. anyway...
had the health check today...have to take off shirt and all that wadeva weird stuff they do behind the screen....all my frens keep making funee but sick jokes...haiz...never grow up.
sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be as typical as them.
not THAT typical.

home ec first got 28/35....disappointed at first cuz i studied so very hard for this one...then later pull up by two marks cuz teacher make mistake..=) like top 10 in class for now? ;) percentage is like 85.7! whoo hoo!
then suddenlyall sorts of tests start popping up for next week. crap.
Monday got science and bio. Science on Light, Bio on Dna and diffusion osmosis. so complicated.
Tuesday on History. Hate history. only the subject...not gd in memorizing..so troublesome...
Wednesday got MATH. Don wanna do badly leh...all previous math teacher fault..no time ta study....crap leh.
Thursday got chinese spelling. No sweat for most ppl, for me it's like a test. struggle to pass.
Friday got home ec practical..

nononono! mum won't let me stay back on sunday if she knows bt this...maybe shldn't tell her...but then if don do well? bleh. love being in church on sundays. i really don't get enough time in church...only once a week in his home....and pretty hard to get there too....

sometimes I wonder in this kind of situation what is right. Am I just usin him as an excuse or do I turst him to work miracles for me?

at least can sleep late today. =)
well....the current score for eliminating current feelings for certain people.
3/4.
Let's end this ....let the pain go away... no matter if it makes you hate me....
I will, I will...always love you.
I hate to do this.
Here. We. Go.







The.One.And.Only.


Luke Ho
15 Years Old
15/02/1992
New Town Secondary School
Basketballer




Likes & Destests


Likes

Jesus, my Lord and Saviour
Her--obviously,who else..?
Basketball
Running
Slackin
Any form of games that i am fantastic at


Detests

[x]Betrayers
[x]Liars
[x]Heartbreakers(not directing to me.)
[x]Jerks

Blabber-ing





Links


Alex

Amanda

Bettina

Charmaine

Cynthia

Dinah

Fanny

Hannah

Hernhern

Jia Wen

Joshua

Jules

Jun Jie

Junice

Kai Yang

Leonard

Liping

Marcus P

Marcus Wee

Marion

Mrs Ang

Mr Ang

Nicolas

Nicole

Pearly

Peggy

Priscilla

Sano

Shimin

Stephie

Sulwyn

Varun

Vera

Xiang Rui

Ximin

Zeken

Class blog

6c blog!




just YESTERDAY.

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008



Now Playing




Credits

Designer: beibei
Site Host:Blogger
underline, blockquote, bold, italic&strong is:purplekisses-
Credits to Pearly ;DDDD
Copyright Luke Ho [23.09.2007]