.Monday, February 06, 2006 ' 4:48 PM Y
=x
Mood: Heartsick....slightly ok....sleepy.
I am in love!!!
I think. Peh.
I just removed the password! Ah well. More or less free I suppose. Who the heck is CJ? Hmm. haha.....
The tests were more demanding then anticipated, but okay. As for the great big plan, i'm not sure. It's taking my mind of the matters that aren't so important....like dreaming....and dreaming....and um. thinking>? =(
I really can't imagine if life continues on like this. I can't express any feelings....can't keep them restrained...and at the same time, no way is it going to work. Never.
At least it's proven some ppl actually like me a little more. =)
I kinda wonder why I cried yesterday/.
People only cry when they're in pain or in love. Lately it's the same thing.
Loving someone...and being in love...is so different......
And if you fall, you'll never pick yourself up again.
thnx for ppl who helped me through.
Whew. Next thing. Why is that guy screaming in my head that I'm super pathetic? I kinda know that already.
Having my old self sticking around is not helping me. Especially not with self-motivation.
So if I like her....then I should lose feelings for her? But if I love her, what should I do?
Now is the moment where I say, " I hate my life" for the howmanyeth time.
Life's challenges are difficult. But that's reality.
I found a girl who reminds me of what I was before...except I was worse....but now....
If I can change her life by using the talents I have been given. =)
And that will take my mind of things. Things that don't matter, things that won't happen, things that I dream will never come true, things that I long to say and do to express with love and eternity.
Pity life itself was never meant to be fair.
I know she's happy.
I know
she's happy,I know he's happy.
I know the trio's happy.
4 down. Last one to go.
And 2 down. Two more to wait for....