.Sunday, February 19, 2006 ' 8:03 PM Y
=x
Mood: Moody. nevertheless...
Meh. I still got to the concert yesterday by all means necessary, but I only went there cuz it was might as well, and I was pissed off, and it was a nice concert, and didn't feel....
Wadeva. Mum and I are slightly better now. HOpefully she doesn't bear any grudges. Wish she'd not avoid the issue. How to speak to her leh? Peh. Everything's supposed to be my fault now, huh? Tch. And what does that say about my character?
Don't you DARE judge me if you don't know me.
A lot of signs are showing now about what I am, but still confused about the who. Eventually I have to choose....
Got Hiro's hp! Maybe I'll try to convince him to go back to the church...but wanna beat him in bball also..hahax.....
Anyway, had to have make up tuition today at very far place near Bukit Panjang, and the teacher was pro. No way it made up for not going to church at all today though, I was never more pissed with my mum since the last time I ran from home.
Running...is...so easy...but...I guess it doesn't solve anything..
Pity for some people. There is no problem, yet they run from it.
At least there's something to be happy about.
I'm in love with classics! Well. At least the songs. But it's not as if I wasn't before..=)
Hmm. Although just maybe...I should actually TRY listening to chinese songs. Just a couple if they sound very sweet.,,;)
I have no idea what happened at church...wahhz!! IT's not as if I get much time there anywhere. And whole of next weeks got tests...that just pisses me off.
Ugh...should have known my happiness wouldn't last so long!!
*
Thanks to everyone who helped me, prayed for me and believed in me.*Thanks to Joel my bro for being so cool bt yesterday.