.Sunday, February 12, 2006 ' 7:58 PM Y
=x
Mood: Previously bitter, now relatively happy.
She said it so directly I had to catch my breath for a moment.
Anyway, thanks to her I feel so much better now. A bit moody, a little relieved, a little disappointed. Guess life is like that.
Bet she doesn't know she wa passing his message. It is a sign. Lolx.
Is she a fraud? I'll never know. I mean the other one.
My feelings for her won't go till I find out myself....in the meantime, I have to find myself.
Sunday...
Dad went overseas.
Loved every moment of service and cg.
And when I saw her, I wiped out. fool. Feelings will only get you hurt...especially if you don't know your motive.
I miss her. I love her.
So heartsick. So naive.
Had I not found out a reason today.....
Whats the truth? To trust them or myself?
What do I know?
What do I believe.
hahaha.
I believe that no one is complete without him. That every one's life is black until the light slices through the darkness.
And these little candles also light up your life. they're your friends, your family, the people you love, the people who love you.
THis is my life.
My name is Luke Ho.I am so different from all of me. I am all I am.I know all the rules.This is a new game. A war.No casualities.No prisoners.All death and destruction.My name is Luke Ho.I know there are people who will always support and love me. These are the lights the light the way. Every step you take there is someone....My name is Luke Ho.This is my game now....