.Wednesday, February 15, 2006 ' 9:38 PM Y
=x
Mood: Relatively happy. ;) =) It is my birthday!
heyhey.
today a lot of ppl ask me how I am...lolx! Since yesterday got carried off the court ( literally0 guess ppl really carefor me. =) Nice to know. Then they forget my b'day....hahahahaha.
They remembered b4 end of day at least. Thanks everyone! It's nice to know ppl care for me. Really...espically when my life was pretty down.
Hopefully this is where mylife takes a turn....
Peh. MArcus Lim said what I told him...is basically assumption....well...dunno what to say to that...he's still older...more mature? Well...more then he appears to be anyway...thnx for the advice anyway.
;) I feel like I've returned to being me....when I was supposed to be dead today...hmm...like everything today just headed my way! Whew. Never kept my cool so well in ms ang's class....and break up not totally painful...no cold war...phew. Hopefully it stays this way. Still have some things to discuss with her though.
Nevertheless...was abit the stupid today...sigh. Oh well. can't win em all. wonder how everyone is doing.
get lots of presents...not expecting much actually...ahahaha! Oh yarh. Need to tag beryl's board..she also b'day today...heh...
Thanks a lot to my mum who will only read this after some time...today is great. ( even though i missed b;day dinner...overslept cuz soooo tired)
Just completed hw. Anyway..nothing much to say...hope everyone's okay....
thanks again!
whew. fourteen now huh. wonder why her life and mine are taking a turn....