.Monday, February 20, 2006 ' 10:35 PM Y
=x
Mood: Tired. Sleepy. And a little frustrated and sad...but thankful. Just...thankful.
The power of the drive surges through me!No one can stop me.Two things that I actually can use in basketball. Actually. Only those two things.
One is my drive for the ball. When I'm pissed no one so far has stopped my drive...so I guess that's why I don't often beat my friends by many points in 1 on 1, or basically I lose.
I don't exactly hate super-Hiro....
Another is my hook shot uniqueness. Nobody does it at my age or hardly older. =) And it's pretty hard to stop, especially if you're accurate.
But lately my bball has been erratic...I hope this is not a bad sign.
And my atheletism is shortening out. Did SAS actually inflict a long term injury on me?
Scared. Sigh.
Anyway tests so far are going well...just hope I don screw up anything else larh.
Getting along much better with mum. =)
I'm glad....
I wonder how all hpps are doing. Found class photo of 4a. Subhas so fat. lolx.
Jun still really looks something else. Ah well. The intensity is pretty much dead, though.
I wonder...
I don't need to worry bt my future..I guess he has it all planned out for me, just wish I knew what it was.
That when it comes own to it, I won't make the wrong decision.
That I'll be wise. At last I understand that part.
Hope playing Hiro on sunday will help my current performance....
want to do well in everything leh...
am I asking for too much in life? peh.
I want to be so perfect for someone I might actually deserve...to be loving, faithful, loyal...
to be the man that everyone wants in their life.
and that's just the fringe benefit.
where to start? haix.
anyway jsut toked a lot of nonsense and random wonderings. going to sleep cuz can't concentrate on blogging.
hope history test doesn't screw up. later.
whew. I'm thankful I'm still alive today...i think?