.Tuesday, March 07, 2006 ' 10:16 PM Y
=x
Mood: Feeling better.
Well. I've prayed.
And I feel better. Until listening to a few ballads and classsics. Music is so romantic. OR cool. Or plain sad. HAix.
Nevertheless.....
Sigh..hate to lose everyone the same way...
Here;s the gd news. I'm still going to destroy the passion. iT's about timeI changed anyway. cAn't stay like this forever.
And well. not so easy to handle...
ANd I have goals! I want to be no.1!!
Tell you when i achieve it. ;)
We lost to WRSS...woodlands ring....they like nv use retained sec 2...like not cheapskate...the guy nv knock me down twice....i like...nv score 18 points but we still lose by 2...and not very angry with them but happy they genna default so they lose forever ...sigh....
Not being who I am, what I am lately.
Not like I know what that is.
Be happy. I know I'm not.