.Tuesday, March 14, 2006 ' 7:31 PM Y
=x
Mood: Okay.
Just listening to a bunch o new songs. Feeling a little better.
The injuries from the R.I match persist a lot though..hoepfully I can still practice....who knew defence could be fun!
Done quite a bit of revision today...but not yet started on hw cuz dinghao wet my math ( need a photocopy dang it) and my physics is a blank. And art? Peh.
Tired from a little bball. so that's worrying..and started thinking abt her for no reason..sometimes I think she hates me and sometimes I think she just doens't look in me...wish I knew....if I'm not what she wants, wh bother? I don;'t need a cold war...besides...I'm still younger..got a way to go...
Beyond myself..just 2 years ago I was changing into someone new....someone diferent. And now here I am again, always changing.
I have a to find a personality eventually....
Waiting for what he wants to tell me.
Wish he'd hurry up. *smile faintly*
sigh.....Love is patient.....