.Sunday, March 19, 2006 ' 9:12 PM Y
=x
Mood : okay...
Well..not so obsessed with misato anymore..guess that was just temporary...what else can I say.
Lehz. I'm wondering somethings that's not so obvious to you all....
But nvm.
I was very very surprised ( not shocked, but definetely surprised!) to see Xi Min today at the bball court along with the guys and gals who are usually with me....they are her frens after all...but it was surprising. for me.
obviously in the moment of panic i took this time to flatter myself to the point that maybe she might look in me...hahahahaha....
no SUCH THING.
like bettina would say, wayyy outta my league. wadeva.
maybe she was not very serious bt cold wars....
Anyway it wasn't so bad. =) I'm quite satisfied actually, at least she isn't ignoring me, and the feeling is disappearing. not sure bt passion....or love. or simple infatuation...sigh...hate the misleading parts of life...
Although I missed out on service ( remake up tuition is sooo boring! ) I still feel a little touched...hope I can survive the week...especially with my left leg not exactly intact right now...
sigh...anyway medal gonna be awarded later in the week...got runner up in isibl..making new town top local sch in this competition...but lost to SAS! wahhz. the no.1 kinda pushed me around... jsut cuz I'm ace scorer ...WAHAHHAHA.
my dad made the video of the matches with R.I, woodlands ring and finals already. we lost ALL those matches. Maybe dad should not come anymore...hahaha...jk.
YEesh. hate getting blocked. or rejected. coincidentially. same word with diff meanings.
hope I can find out more...and btw, the pics are ready! ;)
later.