.Friday, May 05, 2006 ' 8:52 PM Y
=x
Mood: Confused.
8.30pm
Mr Fu was real kind and elaborate on the camp, and obviously I did not exactly appreciate that as much as I usually do. Perhaps I was not very bothered about anything...
I am starting to realise i am seriously becoming a casanova. This is most likely due to my hormones. And yep, I'm not ashamed to say anything.
Being hyper-sensitive really has it's disadvantages at this point of time, because while I am becoming ( not saying) this is also affecting my affections. :(
And you can't help but flirt with every cute girl that's in school, can you?
Well if you're not very handsome it's not going to help you. ;)
Unless...ahahaha. Not saying just in case someone decides to give a smart remark.
I look back on my previous priorities. Whether I keep trying not to think about the dark moments of my past, that may someday catch up with me...they always remind me of my priorities, especially when I am caught up in New Town environment.
And so I have promptly declared Mission: Self-Control. Firstly, I'm not ever going to tell a girl that I like her. Maybe this is because i end up getting hurt most of the time. Something about too anxious and all that wadeva.
Nobody in New Town takes love seriously. If having steads is all that counts, a lot of ppl would have set the record a long time ago.
Nobody falls in love for looks either. Do they even know what love is? So pathetic.
But then again, I can say I nearly or already have become one of them....
HIJACKING helps though.
Exams are still going on..but I'm grateful it's friday...the math and science was ok...
What is love?
Has anyone asked themselves yet? Sure.
They know it.
They just don't get it.
And so today is going to be a New Chapter for the life of yours truly. Althoiugh it already has been. Every two years or so, I make a drastic change in my personality. Maybe that's why I don't have an identity.
;) I guess this is where it begins.
9.14pm
I was reading some of my previous posts in my leisure time...
Reading some of them occasionally brings back quite painful and happy memories...
Like orientation camp.
Bball.
Youth camp!
And meeting of ppl of course. I just realized that my first 50 posts...37 of them have ms nice included. lolx.
Some have yanlin, ms ang, bunch of guys, my first description of MArcus Wee ( so funny! did I really think he was that cool? well he still is now anyway. just not in that bigshot way ) ...ximin, church ppl. sch. hpps. teachers. stuff.
sigh. gd old times.
I noticed that whenever my personality changes, my writing is different. and now I have something new to look into.
;)
peace ppl.