.Friday, June 23, 2006 ' 10:38 PM Y
=x
Mood: Happy.
Training was not as tiring as usual, and for that I'm eternally grateful. I'm also grateful for a lot of other things. Like so...
1. Coach let me go off for class gathering early! :) And it was convienient. I still ended up late though. Wanna know why?
2. Cuz I've gotten new jerseys! Yee hah! And duh, cuz I'm core player. :) But must be humble. Yepyep. and one more thing.
3. I'm CAPTAIN! yay! woohoo! wahaha. :)
So anyway headed to shiyu's place...which has a very nice pool...and...
1. Barbecue! Yea man! Except later I found out it cost lil shiyu a BOMB. :( and i didn;t really eat much...but it was still real fun...we spent a lot of time near the poolside chatting and at the playground and poushing ppl into the water. dave and tom looked real bored though.
2. Chilli Padi! Thanks for organizing so much! Had a great time.
It was gd to see them all again...though i wish more ppl had showed up..
No one knows wad happened to sam or marcus er.
Johannes trans from SJI TO UWC.
Tom and Dave do not like paying for a barbecue they had to clean up and not eat.
But they did it anyway. :) That was kind.
The rest...changed in their own ways...but they're all still gd frens...
I will miss them. :(
later. ;)