.Sunday, June 11, 2006 ' 9:50 PM Y
=x
Mood: Sigh...kinda depressed.
Mm...wad the heck is happening..
am I so bad? I wish that I was gd enough...
:( but then again, clearly not enough for anyone to love me specially.
i know it's selfish, but i just wanna be...special....
maybe everyone is special...
but sometimes, no one is.
Anyway..not as if she came today...but I wanted to see her for some reason...and i 'm still confused...making myself confused and hurting myself as usual...haven't I hurt myself enough already....
Starting to feel like I'm too self-centered...I don wanna be...but then things nv actually go well lately...
I need strength and faith...:(
Too Negative.
wish you loved me.
just break me and let me disappear already........
Because whether I like it or not, I'm here. And so are you.
I can;t live without youu..but I don't want to live while you exist...
Do I hate or love more...?
What's happening to me.......?
Die. Or just kill me.
Just kill me.
ShadowFighterXMaybe tomorrow will be better....