.Monday, June 26, 2006 ' 6:36 PM Y
=x
Mood: Sleepy. And sad.
I'd rather not like anyone...I didn't know...I shouldn't have even bothered asking...Knowledge is a very dangerous thing.......It was easy to fall asleep last night, because I was crying. :( Again. Pretty pathetic for a guy I suppose, but I get used to it.I've always been used to it.Lol. I showed Jun jie my manuscript today...and he was like 'write some more and lemme see part 2!' so i'm happy. My writing isn't deproving.
in fact, junjie has started writing like me, all romance and angst and a very dramatic happy or sad ending. he must really watch his grammar though. it's terrible.
lolz. got to skip class cuz of the first match at 9.40 until end of sch..so cool right! besides, there were no proper lessons anyway...
and we creamed um. forgot the name already 80-14. :) so there. haha. i think we've really gone a long way since last year..
Then had practice...but gd thing it was short and only needed to shoot quite a lot of baskets in...otherwise not tiring..
celebrated trevors b'day..though it was last week...
now i owe mrs ang $27. 25 for the jerseys and 2 for the cake.
so smart right.
coming round the corner I was looking for her once again, and she was tokin with mr chua jsut inside the staff room so waited outside the door for her to gimme instructions... * naturally when you're hot and tired outside a teacher's cooling, comfortable air-com staff room u leave the door open to feel the air-con*
and then ms ang came round' the corner and i almost fainted. omgoodness. so embarassed...wahhz! so instinctively held open the door for her. she said thanks and smiled, and i swear i should have died. gd thing ms wong was behind her, otherwise dunno wad stupid thing i would have done. :( at least she didn't exactly ignore me. :) which gets me nowhere. :(
now i'm confused again.
so clever right? feelings are so false and deceptive sometimes...
i dunno wad to think anymore. wahh. and now i'm a whiner, cuz as a captain nobody respects me at all. say i very hou lian..some of them jk larhz.
some of them not. :(
confession: ms ang is a terribly attractive woman. and yes, i did have a crush on her for over a year. but it gone ok. :0 i don like anyone (inthatway). don wanna get hurt.
later.
stupid me. always fall for the wrong girl.*