.Saturday, July 22, 2006 ' 11:16 PM Y
=x
Mood: Better..but ..
well things have been perking up recently.
1. I'm still captain of the 'C' division boys that have OFFICIALLY made new town history! Furthermore, even if we lost to RI ( tykoness) we still make new town HISTORY again if we win yu ying tomorrow, as no team has gotten more then 4th in south zone! not even darryl's batch or the 'C' girls last year.
2. All my tests so far got a1 despite my intense schedule...geog, english, lit..ehh wait.
that's it! lolz. and if i study really hard tonight, maybe bio. ( i can't believe i lost to MADELINE AND YING YUN IN LIT! AHHHH!!!!!) ( at elast iwon in english. wahaha)
yeah right. in my dreams.
but nv hurts to try.
3. Intense practice is helping my self-esteem. And got to hang out with tom and waik a short while yesterday..haix..=) but it was better than nothing. said they'll give me mental training after season.
and now for the bad news.
1. I still love her, as i have always loved her. but lately, something else has arisen, it's lit a spark in me like something nv b4..not as strong as
her but still so overwhelming. how did she affect my life so much? even though i'm crushing on someone else now, it's.. strange.
i've fallen under her spell.
2. biased i tell you!
I SERIOUSLY THINK..
that our lit. teacher is biased towards his form class.
seriously. rachael chung got 95. I ONLY GOT 80.
last year rachael wass WAY BEHIND ME. AND I MEAN WAY. this ain't fair.
although i probably owned their class in english, but that's still beside the point.
unfair life i'm leading. haix.
3. Time consuming constrained time.
when am i ever going to find time to do things i feel like doing? am i doomed to repeat this deadly schedule of tiredness and stress until after season?
is it worth it.
=(
pehz. at any rate, at least the day was quite satisfactory.
my lit. stinks now...noooooo....
later. ;)
ShadowFighterX
to the one who claims you are christian. I still judge you. i still call you a liar, a disgrace.I hope I'm the one who shuts you down in the end.No matter how bad I am.You're worse.PS: ShadowFighterX part 1 is available if u can't read my handwriting thanks to jun xiang! ;) someday i'm gonna type out myself when i'm not so busy. later! :)