.Wednesday, July 12, 2006 ' 9:53 AM Y
=x
Mood: Confused.
Well...ain't life grand.
Jun's attached.
Shimin's attached.
Junijie..um. might be.
yanlin might be.
Whewz. Nicholas isn't taking it too hard.. Although nothing to do with her is a pretty lame choice of words.
Well...so much for shimin saying that her heart will always be with me...
But it's time for everyone to move on i suppose.
Besides, I'm horrible.
Phew. But..I guess i don let go that easily. Especially for those I really needed.
That I really loved.
Pity.
Today..well. guessing lilin won be tokin to me for awhile. how i wish my opinion of her would not change our frenship..
had to skip practice cuz of tuition. i'm really torn between my feelings, HIJACK, practice, studies...this is getting a bit too much.
and i don have time for me.
or god.
i still try..but i hate to cut down on things i want to do more...
life stinks. right now.
so confused.