.Friday, July 07, 2006 ' 8:14 PM Y
=x
Mood: OKay.
Haven't used a com for 3 days two nights...was away at camp.
I suppose camp was what I needed to wake up from reality...when it comes to sleeping on floors or eating plain food.
Our camp instructor Zuen was really sweet and cute. Dunno how old she is. Doesn't look much older than rach though. mehz.
So anyway, turns out yanlin was in my group....wei feng also. Then I met a couple of new guys, from brother ( justin is a really short but nice guy) to Harrison ( guy from 2/2, nice guy i guess...but i wonder how he found my blog... ) and Zhan Hoe ( nice guy, a little slow but gd fren i guess)
the rest is in my diary.
dunno some of their names...but wellz...at least made some new frens...
daphne keeps calling me evil.
elvin keeps losing to me at counter-strike.
and yanlin....
I don't really know anymore...all of this just feels..so....
I can't believe it ends like this.
sigh..