.Saturday, July 15, 2006 ' 4:02 PM Y
=x
Mood: Okay.
Well. At least one of us is happy.
Was reflecting back on the camp during chinese compo, yep? And I realized how much I've been missing yanlin.
stupid luke ho renhuis. never make right decisions.
haix..nothing much..cept we won yesterday..big deal larh...but on a brighter note ( finally!) we're in the nationals! the team's made new town history and I'm like. wahahahaha.
today practice play so-so larh..not fantastic but not terrible either...
almost reaching a new level of under the basket moves...gonna beat Weng Weng! hehe.
someone, be it varun, jun, anyone, even hern who doesn't come here anymore ( i think. ) pleez help me change the skin! it looks so boring. two years look at the same thing. but cuz I so blurr dunno how to change it. wahh.
some of the guys were kidding subahs bt pri sch stuff...to think of it, I've changed a lot, but with my ex-classmates i feel the same. it's like being who I was before without even trying.
they reveal the best in me. :)
And maybe I was not all I appeared to be. but. still..
overall I was not that much worse than I am now. in fact, overall I might have been better then..i should really consider being who I was then who I am...
but well. this kinda environment it's hard to change back...
Girls here prefer bad boys. lolx.
had a horrible dream last night...mostly things from pri sch...
I hate being a possesive and obsessive person. :(
but..well. sometimes, in the deepest darkest and loneliness depths of my soul, I still know that I love her...
But somehow the emotions are buried under my mask of Abomination.
I'm glad i wrote the novel. That way people won't understand.
becuz it's gotten beyond understanding...that it will only keep getting worse...
I guess it's really an internal struggle for me now.
for him or for me?
AlterEvil
later.