.Tuesday, July 04, 2006 ' 7:14 PM Y
=x
Mood: Pissed. Seriously.
I played like a total loser today. And joy, that's not all!
Some captain. Forget the captain all that larhs. Who cares anyway>?
So we played against Yu ying, and won by like. 39 points. Totally um. * sarcasm* unexpected.
As usual i screwed up. I don't understand. LAtely it's as if I can't concentrate on the game...
When you're all on and off suicidal and have no idea where you're going, you pray. I suppose I tried. Although I admit half-heartedly.
Ever notice how prayer can seem like a last minute resort? ...if you're selfish it happens..you depend on you..
why? why is it he gets everything? does it make you any happier?
satan is really good.
i'm not even bothering to stop all the thoughts entering my head...
how much worse can things get? I can't cope with studies, basketball or social activities, and I have no social life. Or a very pathetic one. Not like I need one in the first place, but I hate being in this state.
Jeez. I need a light in my life.
Tried to spend the whole day more or less in the staff room...spent my recess there as well helping out Mrs Ang..actually i was more or less looking for an excuse to be in the air-con..so didn't do much..hehe.
it feels comforting to be sitting in a staff room again though. wish mrs leong had time for me.
not that i should expect her to though.
what's life becoming? is it always going to be like this for me?
what's the plan?
Sometimes...I wish I didn't love you.
That I didn't know.
That I didn't care.
That we never met more than 8 years ago.
But here we are...and here. we. go.
ShadowFighterX
Later.