.Monday, July 31, 2006 ' 7:47 PM Y
=x
Mood: Sad.
Think Subhas must be coached by a pro or something, cuz lately been losing out to him in team play.
I mean i always lost to him in team play. seriously. i just can't or don like passing.
but getting thrashed? even on a one-on-one confrontation?!
this stinks. i'm supposed to be better.
well maybe he has his talents and I have mine.
but all my talents have abandoned me.
do i have anything left that i can actually be proud of? lolz.
not so funny.
...guess calling on him for my own personal benefit is not going to help....but are you going to leave me like this?bad enough that everything else just happened to happen to me......i know you won't leave me. but i don't know where you are.Anyway, sch stank as usual, and I have a lot a LOT of hw, as usual.
let's face it. once and for all. my life sucks.
i'm not handsome, not popular, probably not attractive in anyway.
so self-conscious right.
i'm not good academically, no longer have talents in cca..
haven't had time for ANYTHING.
i have to choose between the things i want and the things that aren't meant for me!
shouldn't be choosing. but my life sucks!! if you're not going to act, i will!!
i'm so FED UP WITH MY STINKING LIFE.
...
I can't do anything.
This is really a point
in my life...I just feel so useless and unwanted.