.Friday, July 14, 2006 ' 3:45 PM Y
=x
Mood: Sigh...
Well we won.
Jeez. so what?
i played like a total loser. so erratic.
jiao lian was horrible today. it took all of my strength not to jump him and yell my head off, and even more not to kill anyone on the court.
espcially that s.o.b who stole my pass cuz he kicked my stomach.
and dad was real helpful by being absolutely uncaring and insensitive.
great ain' it.
gonna play bball with tom and whoever later...maybe that'll go better...
mum's cooking my favourite meal..trying to sympathise..I guess I'm grateful, cuz she went through the same thing..
I haven't cried at a match since last year.
someday I'll be unstoppable.
and I won't need anyone to give me orders.
sigh..hope teacher is not upset that i yelled in her face. well, at least i didn't rattle on and on...otherwise I'd probably have borke someone's bones by now.
glad the guys were real sympathetic.
phew. grateful for whatever.
what was the whole point of him allowing this?
at least my dark side knows..
I got someone I can blame.
later.
Abomination/ShadowFighterX