.Wednesday, July 26, 2006 ' 11:11 PM Y
=x
Mood: Tired. ( Short)
Haix.
MAdeline very bitchy leh. Got nothing more to say bt her.
That girl from st margaret's..atalia's fren...is quite nice. Zhi Xuan. =)
My marks rocked, and now they stinks.
Bball stinks lately too. I think I need a little training course to get my confidence back, and especially not with jiao lian.
Although i still got practice tomorrow. Haix.
And here it is.
Teacher is finally going to consider letting me quite captaincy.
Not that I don like the position.
but there's no glamour. I try my best and try and try again, but I get nothing. Nothing from everyone who expects me to give up something. Where was the same pressure last year?
When I unleash my Abomination I will be the best.
And I'll bring those that I hate down before I quit.
I'm sick and tired of it all.
Captaincy is NOTHING.
Pehz. later.
Abomination