.Tuesday, August 22, 2006 ' 7:40 PM Y
=x
Mood: Okay.
Got top scorer for the very last time..9 points outta 46 in today's Dunman match. Subhas got 8, weng got like 7 and such. :)
Thik that is really my last time I got to shine...nvm larh..new ppl after all..can't be hero forever..
My lit. marks stink. But I still got a wild card up my sleeve.
Anyway, i officially screwed up math yesterdday. there goes the calvary.
basically, a1. ah well..
sighz. life really stinks. you know? but we all gotta make the best of it.
the power of sin is nailed on the cross...
Tonight still got math corrections and geog...can't say much...cept i wish i could take a break from studying and such...
SFX part 3 is up...for anyone who wanna read..but not typed out yet...
SFX part 4 will be done soon...I notice the parts becoming shorter and shorter..but think part 5 is going to be very significant...probably make 8 to 15 parts..depending on how much inspiration and help I can get...
from you guys! i really want to make this known. really. if not, then at least will keep the novel and make it a book for myself. wonder hu will pay for a book as long as SFX?
Although part 1 kinda boring. so since the prologue ( thanks tom! ;) ) is edited already, with somemore 'personal' touches, i should really edit some of the other parts.
Meh.
tired and sleepy, and still got work to do.
and a few other things. * wink*
later.