.Monday, August 28, 2006 ' 11:01 AM Y
=x
Mood: Okay.
Hooray for e-learning day.,..even though all the assessments were screwed up and such...
But at least here I am at home, at 11, and I'm finally done with all my online assignments.
;)
NExt week I'm headed to California!
Ah wellz.
Yesterday was fun. I overdid it again of cuz, and now my leg hurts again. But since the injury 'can't get any worse' then...
Beat Northside guys with the church team once and lost to them once. really felt gd..haha..although got one asshole keep fouling me..so pissed with that guy...
Val and Michelle are a really gd tag team. Not bad for girls who don't play basketball..still paling in comparison to hui shan or other bball team girls in my sch ( specially seniors) but wahh. really sia. keith got burned 3 times..lol!
So yesterday I finally memorized Michelle's name. Michelle can be kinda quiet. Studying for her psle but she's 13, from malaysia. :)
Think she's nice. Cept' a little ...all dark' and mysterious. If u look at her from a distance.
Later nd to do work. mehz.
Ximin went back to church yesterday. And yep..the attraction/'s really gone..for now...
But it feels so weird not to feel anything for her and still know you used to feel so much for her.
Feelings are deceptive. So is charm.
Beauty is fleeting.
Whew. SFX Part 2 is up. hehe. Thanks to Jun Xiang ( again. ) good luck with Aucices! ( his novel)
Whew. Intensive typing from now on..
still working on part 5.
later. ;)
Need to focus on my studies now...but just don't want to.all I need is a reminder.time to turn back time.Hpps.Later.ShadowFighterX