.Thursday, October 12, 2006 ' 10:38 PM Y
=x
Mood: Okay.
Woosh.
Almost done with KH2. Really sad.
I should have played KingDom Hearts first....urrgh...
Played bball with tom and waik today, along wif my bro. It's a good workout for him.
Felt really good and bad.
Couldn't stop laughing. That's good. It's about time I was happy for a while.
Couldn't stop losing. That;s bad. Either Tom and Waik are really getting a lot better or Im getting worse...
It really sucks not to be able to be exceptional as I was before. I'm not improving...
And I've decided. Everyone who sees this, remind me.
BE AGGRESSIVE.
BE AGGRESSIVE.
BE AGGRESSIVE.
BE AGGRESSIVE.
BE AGGRESSIVE.
BE AGGRESSIVE.
BE AGGRESSIVE.
BE AGGRESSIVE.
BE AGGRESSIVE.
BE AGGRESSIVE.
ARRGH.
I hate losing. And because of a valid reason. lolz.
...I'm just feeling so transparent. That goes along with my coldness and darkness...
I'm losing myself.
And turning into nobody, with no talent, with no life, with no love.
I'm nothing.
I hate my life like that.
Screwed up my math and science.
HAte it.
Okay. moood changing now.
I hate it.
HATE IT.
HATE EVERY INCH OF THIS MEANINGLESS, PATHETIC EXISTENCE WHERE I CAN'T DO
NUTS TO SAVE ANYONE, NOT EVEN MYSELF, WITH NO ABILITY...
no hope.
I hate myself enough already.
pehz.