.Tuesday, October 31, 2006 ' 12:42 PM Y
=x
Mood: Sleepy.
So dad came back yesterday. Finally.
And tomorrow is rachel's b'day...where the HECK did i put those presents from california...arrgh...
mum's games are annoying. i wonder how i ever liked those kinda games as a kid...
in fact, they're either too easy or too complicated. lolz.
mm. forgot a bunch of ppl.
nicole, lynette, etc...
i dunno right now. actually im pretty sure i wrote something for nicole, but forgot to give. =(
anyway. wee wants one also. lolz. i think his one shld be private, but what the hey.
mm...
Nicole: Awwz. Im sorry I forgot bt you. I saw the one you wrote for me! =)
...well. at least it gave me something to think about.
still remember when I first met you. ( I don't even remember how i first met wee! hey wait. it was at orientation camp. hehe. oh wellz.) that time the compo we were the only two who wrote on the same topic? =)
ever since then, i've never wanted to lose to you in stuff i don't usually lose in..lit....english...math...
and in the end, i lost in everything. ahaha. but to be fair, I loved every moment of competing.
sometimes ( this is getting really long) when I look at you, there's a green eyed monster of envy...because it just seems so unfair...
Because you're so amazingly smart and athletic at the same time...
Because your voice is the one which soothes me and not the words you say ( is that a bad thing?)
Because you can play guitar and I can't flick a string for nuts..( lolz. im not actually envious.)
But wellz...God has really blessed you. and im not envious anymore. everyone of us has gifts, and I hope you continue touching other peeps lives with yours. =)
there are so many things to be thankful for...and you're one of them.i'll miss you a lot.And now for Wee. wahaha. i think this will be super emo at the end. in all seriousness.
Wee: My favourite Wee. You know why I say this? Because that irreponsible idiot went to play bball at sch until 6 plus and his FATHER called me. grr...
I dunno. You seemed so mature and cool at the orientation camp, surrounded by friends that I was almost intimidated. hehe. almost. now I'm glad I wasn't.
I missed a group of friends in my primary school, especially the trio. in new town, i was plagued by all sort of assholes and losers who'd pick on me becuz I looked vulnerable. in new town, those moments I felt I was all on my own.
I think we've gone through a lot more than you or I can remember...but one thing that really touched me was the way you defended me from Desmond last year. you were totally putting yourself at risk. I mean, you don't even know the guy and what he was capable of. but you still put it through for me. that's really a lot like something like what my true friends in hpps..the ones that matter most would have don for me. and you really were a sparkle of hope in my life in new town, that lit up all other lights around me. ( cept, for jj, cuz i met him first! hehe.)
in all seriousness wee, in new town, i envied you the most. not because you had a lot of talents or achievements ( this is getting REALLY long.) but because of your inner qualities, despite all the circumstances you were put through, you made a stand, rather than to hide or run away...it reminded me of what I could have been, what I used to be.
In streaming, I wasn't really worried about my results. Actually I jsut hoped you would be in my class...because I realized something...
that everytime something really bad happened to me you were always there.
that wherever I got, bball, messes around school, in class, you've always got my back.
that I can't do without you at all because otherwise I'd be all alone...
Most of my friends who came here got influenced by the darkness in this torrid place, this so-called school, where a beam of light by people such as you, are the only ones keeping this place from being consumed by darkness.
i lost all my friends to that darkness.
And really, all I just want to say is that I thank God now, fully and sincerely.
I thank God that he's kept you pure despite everything that happens to you, and you can reach out to even more people than b4...Shawn, ZhiYuan, etc. these people might not realize it now, but it's you who's made the difference in their lives that'll lead them to eternal life.
I thank God that you're in my life, my class next year, the basketball team, because I wouldn't pull through any of them without you, while in New Town. I just want you to know that I'm grateful. For once. ( dont ever let that get to your head.)
And most of all, I thank God that this year, you were called back to his light. And you're even brighter than before.
Thanks for everything, Wee.
I'm glad Im not gonna miss you yet.
And the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control...Sleepy. Tuition is in like. an hour! CRAP.
later.