.Thursday, October 26, 2006 ' 7:31 PM Y
=x
Mood: well...
feelings super sad.
there goes my class huh?
haix. 2/4 rocks larh. im so gonna miss it. and the ppl there, specially.
wish i had more time to write da letters..so I suppose the most I can do is post them here. Some here, some individually. yeah. individual if it's shorter.
JunJie:
Hey person.
I don't know what to begin with. Really. I think we've been through too much to start with anything.
"can i borrow a piece of foolscap?'yeah. Person. Really. I've seen you grow up so much over the two years you know? You're so much like the younger bro I never had...I'm gonna miss you a lot okay. [( you know I hate to admit it. :)] I mean...all those times we fought for fun and competed academically...you're really always going to be smarter. I mean it. =)
Sometimes, I can't stand you. You're so dense, you don't know how to respond to people's needs at all, you're as good in sliding as I am...
And really. I've seen you grow from someone so shy to someone who's learned to express himself, more daring, more expressive in your true feelings...honest...
And you've learned how to take responsibility. I'm so proud of that. lolz...
and I'm kinda sad now. =( I know what I'm going to miss.
Take care of Fanny, kays? =)
Luke
PS: Will send ya all my fluffs.
I think I'm going to cry if i keep writing. ha's..
Jerome and Johan:
You guys just don't know when to quit. You're irritating, noisy, you like to bang on people's tables. You make jokes that practically force me to laugh even if it's about me.
and that's why I'm going to miss you guys. but hey. you're still comin for cg right? =)
Thanks guys.
=) Luke
later.
I would have written one for Wee but...we're in the same class anyway...
Rischa: Thanks for your reply! It means a LOT to me...it's really going to be hard to say anything...miss you a lot already. hahas...
just take care. =)
Peopl from 2/4...don really know what to say to you all...
maybe you should just go to px's website...it says pretty much all...
=( try not to cry yeah? =(
haix.
and so another year goes by, and 2/4 of 2006 goes away...for now...
http://pengxiangz.spaces.live.com/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c02_owner=1Kinda sleepy.
Plans:
1. Recover. From my leg. FAST.
2. just try not to cry. don't dwell on the past..look forward. everyone take care k?
3. Play bball.
4. Activities, Training, Outings, Trio, Play, Slack, Spam games...
5. Jun's place?
I'm alone again...after so long...