.Sunday, November 05, 2006 ' 7:37 PM Y
=x
Mood: Confused.
God. Girls are confusing.
Clarissa. I'm presuming you still read my blog. When I say you get to me, it's not in a bad way. okay?
of course not.
mm. ximin hates me too. but that's assumption. she just doesn't like me very much.
ooh. life sucks becuz of that.
um. let's see. yesterday mum and dad most unexpectedly decided I should watch the match ( right...? thanks!) so yeah. watched it. we won, usual stuff, some seniors didn't play at all, most seniors did, subhas played very well ( man. if only his one-on-one...tsk! ahaha. so proud of him larh. okay? not jealous.) , wee didn't play at all, i stood and sat and spilled water watching...yay.
whatever.
kinda in a oh-life-sucks-but-live-with-it-cuz-it's-actually-not-so-bad kind of mood but at the same time in a geez-if-this-is-not-so-bad-i-wish-smartasses-would-just-shut-up-and-stop-irritating-me mood. which is why i yelled at nick. he was being a smartass. lolz. just jk. but im sorry larh. a bit unfair to yell at you.
althought i admit my singing does suck.
sleepy. and ive been trying out my messenger on this com. this seriously sucks. the thing just disappears and dies. i can't log on for more than 2 minutes. have to start using the other com, which btw, CAN'T LOAD MY EMAIL.
played rounders and stuff today..did very well pitching ( i think!) ...and nearly overdid it with the leg..going to bathe soon cuz im gonna stink up the whole place at this rate.
mm. funny thing happened today. i was hungry and I ate two McSpicy's, chicken nuggets and fries and a drink ( OMGOSH. ATE THAT ON FRIDAY ALSO. SO GONNA GET HEARTATTACK.) and when i came back home, turns out my bro bought me another McSpicy. so gonna die. thanks joel! [( tho' i can't eat it...yet..;) ]
I realize that this year I have been more immature than usual. mm. if hpps ppl actually bother looking at my blog. lolz. i hope im not getting influenced by all the girls lately. even 'diao' is starting to get common.
now im worried.
lolz. later!
ShadowFighterX