.Tuesday, November 14, 2006 ' 4:24 PM Y
=x
Mood: mm...
im so bored.
end of tuition. waik's got stuff, but tom is coming over.
Im starting to think that there's more to Tan Ding Hao then meets the eye. I mean honestly. He's got a background like. every bit as angst as mine. except his is family.
his self mechanism is acting retarded. me? i just like being angst and self-pity and suicidal.
That's stopped for the past 17 hours though.
Im so addicted to 简单爱.
Sleepy. Got my sch books already. Arrgh. Now I have no reason not to study. I think.
I wonder what Im going to do for the next few days. So bored.
did i already mention im bleeding? as in. internallly. wonder how that happens. doc said it's kidney. the same thing from last year..or was it two years ago?
God, I hope I know what Im doing.
3 posts to go. i m just wasting them all. then i can pester someone to help me make a new blog. hehe.
later.