.Monday, November 13, 2006 ' 4:49 AM Y
=x
Mood: OMG. 6 posts b4 end of my blog...
But I don't really care about that.
Right now? Im comtemplating over the last 5 hours. why?
because godamnit luke ho, it's freakin 4.30 in the morning?! why the hell can't you go to sleep?!Sigh. arrgh. stupid. stupid. stupid.
Stupid life. Stupid me. Stupid advice. Stupid everything. Stupid wee. ( hehe that's just for rendomness.)
okay. back to seriousness.
1. yeesh. the whole time the song was jian dan ai. and in the end i finally got it. yay. tood wee. hehe. which reminds me. he has to return me my resident evil game in like. 5 hours. less.
2. been doing a lot of thinking lately. i mean, it's something that's been gone and lost, right? I can't just dwell on someone else again...but maybe since im so used to it already.
so confused. I can't think, can't sleep, can't even eat. ( in case someone does understand this, which you won't because you're too stupid, and im just saying that cuz im in a a super o-m-g-how-can-i-be-so-stupid mood, not eating is a serious thing. seriously. )
god. im so stupid. i pray that i won't be so stupid in future. that way, no one else life has to be messed up but my own. not only for last night but for every other night for the last 8 and a half years that i've beem crying and killing my heart and soul for someone who can't love me.
maybe i should have known better. i can't force love.
god. im so stupid.
I can't think.I can't sleep.And I can't eat.For some reason, it's hard to be sarcastic all of a sudden.And I feel so cold.